Subdivisions, New Roading & Land Development
Since 1981, the company and its predecessors have undertaken many residential, rural and commercial/industrial subdivisions and land development involving new public roads and associated utility infrastructure (water, sewer, stormwater, power, phone) in the Bay of Islands and elsewhere in the north, including
- Recent Kerikeri Residential: Orchard Estate, Vision Senior Living (now Metlifecare), Ranui Avenue, The Ridge, Pickmere Lane, Heron Hill, Oakridge, Blue Marlin Drive, Kingfisher Drive, Palm Drive
- Industrial/commercial developments: Orongo Bay Special Purpose Zone, Waipapa Business Centre, Far North Land (Kaitaia), General Gates Avenue, Placemakers (Kerikeri), Kerifresh Processing Plant
- Road extensions or upgrades: Valencia Lane, Maraenui Road, Shepherds Road,
Traffic Engineering Studies & Public Road Upgrades
A number of Traffic Engineering studies have been undertaken by our office for new projects on State Highways and District Strategic Roads for existing or new intersections and major entrances.
Recent road upgrading work has been undertaken for Far North District and Whangarei District Councils including for; Whangarei Heads Road, Shoemaker Road, Stone Store terminus and parking upgrade, Pungaere Road.
Civil Engineering services we offer include:
- Subdivision design
- Roading design
- Traffic studies
- Sewer, Stormwater & Water Supply
- Earthworks and Erosion & Sediment Control
- Car parks, footpath upgrades, parks and reserves