Haigh Workman has experienced Structural Engineers to provide design and cost effective solutions for residential, commercial and industrial buildings involving steel, reinforced concrete, masonry or timber. We routinely work on a wide range of projects from small dwellings to large and complex commercial and residential buildings.
Since the 2010 earthquakes we have been assisting EQC in Christchurch while in Northland we undertake initial seismic assessments followed by full structural seismic strengthening as required.
We were delighted to have been chosen to be the lead Engineering consultant on the $15M Te Ahu Community Centre in Kaitaia, undertaking 3D structural modelling, detailed design and construction monitoring.
Structural Engineering services we offer include:
- Structural design of residential, commercial & industrial buildings
- Building earthquake risk assessment
- 3D structural modelling
- Design of retaining walls
- Bridge assessment and design
- Marine structures, including marinas
- Strengthening of existing buildings
- Construction monitoring